At The Top...
Events — North America
Events — Europe
Business + Entrepreneurship
Sustainability + Labor
In Case You Missed These...
- Essay on why a "sustainable economy" won’t mean much unless it addresses over-consumption
- Brilliant concept — How Much Hotter Is Your Hometown Than When You Were Born?
- Ditch the Almond Milk: Why Everything You Know About Sustainable Eating Is Probably Wrong
- Here's the Denim Dudes wrap-up of the recent Study Hall LA sustainability conference
- Elizabeth Segran's take on whether consumer choice actually affects fashion industry practices
- Madewell Introduces Sustainable Jeans Made With Shrimp Shells
- A Dye-namic Duo of Links — Bright Blue Fabric Dye Could Help Solve Renewable Energy's Biggest Problem and Inside The Campaign To Bring Natural Dyes To Fashion
- R29 covers Fashion Revolution's new zine — "Expert's Guide To Making Your Wardrobe Sustainable"
- As Trade Wars Heat Up, Supply Chain Ethics Take a Hit
- Vogue Australia's look at how the fashion industry is paving the way for a sustainable future
- Eileen Fisher's DesignWork Initiative Is Effectively Strengthening Sustainability In Fashion
- Cambodian female workers in Nike, Asics and Puma factories suffer mass faintings
Wrapping Up / Looking Ahead
Thanks for Reading!
- Our online magazine has no ads or sponsored content. Join the list of wonderful people who underwrite THE KINDCRAFT's stories via our Patreon community — or support our journalism by sponsoring an issue of THE KINDCRAFT BRIEF!)
- Buying something from our online shop or from our curated collections of books also helps us keep the lights on.
- Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter;
- We like to hear from you — Send us a note to let us know what you think.